Subscribe and save. For just $29.95 each month, your 80/20 subscription includes:
- A premium TrainingPeaks monthly subscription (a $19.95 value)
- Apply any 80/20 Run or Triathlon plan to your TrainingPeaks calendar as needed*
- Access to the complete 80/20 Structured Workout Library in TrainingPeaks
- On signup, a free copy of either 80/20 Running or 80/20 Triathlon (or we’ll refund $10 from your first month’s subscription)
An 80/20 subscription is the perfect solution for TrainingPeaks users who participate in more than one event each year or are looking for a lower up-front cost. While our individual training plans and bundles are perfect for athletes participating in a single event, a subscription can offer significant savings. With a TrainingPeaks subscription alone normally costing $19.95 a month, you’re paying just $10 more for access to the complete set of 80/20 training plans and the structured workout library.
Here’s an example: If you have a half marathon and a marathon scheduled over a six-month period you’d normally pay:
- $119.70 for six months of TrainingPeaks
- $39.95 for the 80/20 half-marathon plan
- $49.95 for the 80/20 marathon plan
- $209.60 total
But with an 80/20 subscription, you’d pay just $179.70 over six months and save $30 (and get a free book or $10 off your first month!). Or, if you are looking to complete an Ironman and a half Ironman over an eight-month period you’d normally pay:
- $159.60 for 8 months of TrainingPeaks
- $84.95 for the 80/20 IM Plan
- $74.95 for the half IM plan
- $319.50 in total
But with your 80/20 subscription, you’d pay just $239.60 over eight months, a savings of $80 (or just $229 if you don’t want the book!) Subscribe today and save!
Q: What is the difference between the 80/20 subscriptions and the bundles?
A: The 80/20 bundles combine a single plan and TrainingPeaks subscription over a fixed period. While bundles still save you money over buying an 80/20 training plan and TrainingPeaks subscription separately, an 80/20 subscription provides a lower up-front cost and the flexibility to apply multiple training plans for as long as you want. Additionally, the bundles include a permanent copy of your purchased plan, while the 80/20 subscriptions only allow access to the training plan library with an active subscription.
Q: What is the difference between the free 80/20 Workout Library you already offer and the Structured Workout Library that comes with the subscription?
A: The free 80/20 Workout Library is independent of TrainingPeaks and does not include some of the great features available when the workout is managed from TrainingPeaks, such as:
- Your custom zones delivered to your compatible device
- The ability to automatically sync your workouts daily to your compatible device
- The ability to customize your plan with workouts from the structured workout library directly into your TrainingPeaks calendar
Q: How do I switch plans?
A: Just request a new plan from our Subscription Support page.
Q: How often can I switch plans?
A: You can switch levels or intensity types within the same plan distance at any time. You can only change distances once every 30 days.
Q: What if I already have your books or don’t want a book?
A: No problem. After you subscribe you’ll be presented with the option to request a $10 refund for your first month.
*80/20 Training plans are sold as-is and do not include coaching or customization. Subscribers can switch between levels within the same event distance, but are limited to switching distances to once every 30 days. Your subscription includes access to all 80/20 training plans for the life of your subscription. You will not be able to access previously used plans after your subscription ends.